Please care for your ReBubble Cup so you can enjoy sustainable bubble tea for as long as possible! Our full care instructions are below:
- How to wash: hand wash only with dish soap and cold or lukewarm water. DO NOT soak your cup in soapy water for a prolonged period of time.
- How to dry: use a dishcloth to wipe your cup clean or air dry upside down on a drying rack. DO NOT use a dishwasher.
- Temperature: use liquids under 60°C / 140°F. DO NOT put boiling water in your cup. Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Soaking: DO NOT soak your cup in liquid for a prolonged period of time. Please ensure your cup is dry after you consume your drink.
- Usage: Your ReBubble Cup is a cup and it is not a sealed container. Make sure to store upright and never overfilled. ReBubble Cups are durable but not unbreakable if an accident happens. Do not use with angled/pointed metal straws as they can scratch the bottom of the cup.